19th April 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility criteria to get job in Anil Special Steel Industry Limited after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Hello, I am Diploma in Mechanical Engineering holder and want to know procedure and eligibility criteria to get job in Anil Special Steel Industry Limited?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get job in Tata Steel, Kalinganagar if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  3. How can I get job in Tata Steel being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  4. Application procedure, eligibility criteria and dates of registration for summer internship in Tata Steel Jamshedpur for student of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year NIT Allahabad?
  5. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) candidate?
  6. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  8. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  9. Which company is better to do internship from job point of view among Inducto Steel Ltd, TVS Motor Company Limited, Texmaco Rail & Engineering Ltd and TMT (India) Ltd?
  10. How to get job in Essar Steel after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? Will I have to write exam for it?
  11. How to do training in Mechanical engineering from Jindal Steel and Power Ltd? Eligibility criteria for it?
  12. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get job in Tata Steel for B.Tech(ECE) student from Lovely Professional University and a citizen of Jharkhand?
  13. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. What should I do to get a job in Tata Steel after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Admission procedure to study B.Tech for Diploma Mechanical holder who has 5 years of Steel Plant experience?
  16. How to get a job in Bajaj Steel Industry Ltd after BE with Mechanical stream? Where should I apply for it?
  17. How can I get job in Tata Steel having 9 years of working experience in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited as a Quality Checking Inspector?
  18. Criteria for join Automobile Industry for training? Procedure to join? -- [Most Discussed]
1st September 2017, 09:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility criteria to get job in Anil Special Steel Industry Limited after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

In general, the basic educational qualification required to be eligible for getting job in Anil Special Steel Industry Limited is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.

As you are a Diploma holder, I suggest you to pursue Graduation after completion of B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in order to be eligible.

In order to apply for this recruitment, I suggest you to go through Careers or Recruitment section of Anil Special Steel Industry.

So that whenever there are recruitment's you will be notified and so that you can apply accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?