26th August 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

What all jobs are available after B.Tech Civil engineering? Whom to contact for job examination purpose?

I am a student of Civil Engg., B.Tech - 2nd year.
After my B.Tech. is there any job available?
Whom can I contact with for any examination purpose for job?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after scoring 70% aggregate in Civil engineering
  2. What should I do after completing B.Tech? I am a 4th year B.Tech Civil Engineering student with 70% aggregate
  3. Jobs in defence after Btech (IT) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the job opportunity after B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  5. What are the job opportunities for me in Civil Engineering?
  6. Which is the most demanding engineering branch nowadays? I have completed M.A B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  7. Will there be any Government Job Opportunities in AP Government for the candidates of Civil Engineering?
  8. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  9. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  10. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  11. What is the best choice for me after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering? What jobs are suitable for me?
  12. USA civil engineering job are avilable or not for Indian people without citizenship of USA?
  13. How to prepare for government job in civil engineering?
  14. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  15. Mr. Ummend Singh Bhati Group of College is AICTE accredited or not?
  16. Which job will be available for freshers after B.Tech in government sector for girls? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering student
  17. How can I contact NTPC, Badarpur for Winter Training programme being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. How should I plan myself to become IAS being a candidate of pursuing 11th class?
4th November 2015, 12:43 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all jobs are available after B.Tech Civil engineering? Whom to contact for job examination purpose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of Civil Engg., B.Tech - 2nd year.
After my B.Tech. is there any job available?
Whom can I contact with for any examination purpose for job?

There are jobs in both private and government sectors for civil engineers.

You can work as Assistant Engineer, design engineer, Site Engineer, Junior Engineer etc.

You can check the details in the websites or newspapers for more job opportunities.

You have to first apply to the companies for a job and then they called for an examination.
You have to appear and write the examinations.

For the jobs you can also get help from your college training & placement cell.

You have jobs in companies like SAIL, BHEL, L & T, Japee Associates, GMR Infra, DLF, Jain’s Foundation,
BSNL, ONGC, Jindal group, Tata group etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?