18th July 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the average salary structure of BDS in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  2. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  3. Which are the colleges in north India? What is the fee structure? I am interested in BDS course
  4. Salary of BDS Doctor in Government Hospitals?
  5. Will I get admission in any Dental College in Mumbai after scoring 72% in 12th and 92 marks in PCB in CET?
  6. What will be BDS monthly salary?
  7. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to join MDS in Singapore or Newzealand after BDS in India? What would be the fee structure?
  9. What is the average salary of a Psychologist in India?
  10. Best colleges of MPH in India? I have done BDS
  11. What is the average salary of system engineer in India
  12. Average fee structure details for B.Lib course? What is the starting salary?
  13. What is the scope to study BDS? List of colleges which offers BDS in India?
  14. Where can a forensic photographer get a job? Qualification required? What is the average salary per month in India?
  15. What will be my average salary after doing B.Tech and MBA in Biochemistry?
  16. Which course is better for me after completing BDS? Which consultancy is the best in India?
  17. What is Shipping MBA and what is the scope in it? Educational qualifications and institutes in India offering Shipping MBA? How much is the fee structure and salary?
  18. How to study in abroad after BDS?
10th October 2015, 12:52 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the average salary structure of BDS in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The average salary will be around Rs. 2 to 2.5 lakhs / annum in India.
This may vary from company to company.
This will generally consist of salary, bonus, allowances etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?