3rd July 2015, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

How can i get private jobs in Delhi after completing graduation from DU and M.Com from IGNOU?

I am Raja Mehra. I am graduate from Delhi University (Regular) in the stream of B.com and now I’m Perusing m.com from IGNOU. How can I get private job in Delhi .I have a SC Quota and Handicapped certification. I am doing job in NDMA. I want to get Govt. job

10th October 2015, 12:24 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can i get private jobs in Delhi after completing graduation from DU and M.Com from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Raja Mehra. I am graduate from Delhi University (Regular) in the stream of B.com and now I’m Perusing m.com from IGNOU. How can I get private job in Delhi .I have a SC Quota and Handicapped certification. I am doing job in NDMA. I want to get Govt. job

On the government side you have the state recruitment boards conducting examinations (UPSC/Delhi Services Selection Board).

On the public sector side you have the banks and government companies who again conduct their own recruitment tests (IBPS etc.).

Being a commerce graduate you are eligible to appear for the above examinations. Prepare well for these tests and clear the same.

You have to look for the announcements made in the newspapers about the timings of the above examinations along with the criteria for eligibility.

On the private side there are numerous opportunities open for you.
The manufacturing, banking and BPOs are heavily recruiting.

You have to visit the job portals or contact the companies directly or through the recruiting agents.

The recruiting process will generally be – telephonic interview, personal interview, aptitude test, group discussion etc.
Preparation is very important here. Your communication skills will come handy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?