9th September 2016, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

How to get a software job in TCS? What is the preparation needed for getting the software job?

How to get a software job in TCS? What is the preparation needed for getting the software job? Can you please let me know the information on the same? What is the minimum criteria required for it? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon on the same!

Thank you.

19th September 2016, 01:33 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a software job in TCS? What is the preparation needed for getting the software job?

It depends on your current educational qualification as TCS recruits students from various disciplines. The general procedure to get a software job in TCS -

- Online campus recruitment drive : TCS visits various colleges across India to recruit. If it visits your college, appear in the recruitment drive, crack all rounds of selection to gget employment opportunity.

- Offcampus recruitment drive : TCS also conducts offcampus recruitment drive across the country. You need to register for the offcampus drive through TCS career portal. You need to crack the online written test followed by personal interview round to get selected finally.

You need to have rigorous practice of aptitude questions in order to crack the written test of TCS. Ensure you know the etiquette of email writing as this is also one of the selection round. For interview, you need to know your domain well especially the fundamentals along with basic IT skills preferably programming and SQL. The minimum eligibility criteria is 60% throughout the career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?