2nd January 2017, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs in ATC with simple graduation in Arts?

Hello, I am graduate in arts then I did one year diploma in aviation hospitality and tourism from Frankfinn Institute. I worked with spice jet airlines but didn't get something that better. I am married having a child of an year now I want to make my career somewhere in aviation primarily in some good big government departments of aviation industry. I want to know about job opportunities in airline offices situated in chandigarh. Besides this I have an year experience as a ielts trainer in a private Institute. I want to know that what kind of job can I get in idp or British Council how to get there and how would I be able to know about this. Kindly let me know.

16th February 2018, 07:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs in ATC with simple graduation in Arts?

If you have good communication skills and a pleasing personality with age, then you can try for job in aviation industries surely. Arts stream students are also eligible, but you need to crack interview to get the job.

You need to fulfill all criteria of the company to get the job. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the interview and your CV.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?