24th March 2017, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job I can get after PUC?

I am an average student my combination is PEBA. What to do after PUC? Is there any job and salary amount.

26th March 2017, 02:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job I can get after PUC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an average student my combination is PEBA. What to do after PUC? Is there any job and salary amount.

You can get various jobs after completion of PUC in private organizations. You can work as Sales Representative, Data Entry Operator, Call Centre Jobs like Voice Process Executive and Non-Voice Process Executive, Salesman, Event Organizer, Customer Relationship Executive, Front Office Assistant, Computer Operator, Insurance Agent, Modeling, Bartender, Pizza Delivery Boy, Mobile and Electronics Sales, Server/Waiter, Bell Boy, Peon, Cashier in shops, Field Executive, Collection Executive, Verification Executive, Customer Support Executive etc. You can find the jobs in various organizations including BPOs, Retail Stores, Mobile Stores, Insurance companies, Call Centre, Hotels, Bars, Restaurants, Event Management Companies, Private Offices, Shops etc. You can find the job vacancy details in the job portals like Naukri, Clickin, Indeed etc.
29th March 2017, 10:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job I can get after PUC?

Job Opportunities after completion of PUC:

There are many job opportunities available to do after successful completion of PUC course. You may find good number of job opportunities after completion of 12th Class in 10+2 pattern.

The pay scale for candidates would be around Rs.13,000/- to Rs.16,000/- per month in the government sector and the pay scale would be less in the private sector field. Some of the recruitment's for which you can apply are as follows.

>> Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam

>> Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant Recruitment

>> Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment

>> Indian Railways Recruitment

>> Indian Navy, Air Force and Indian Army ...etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?