28th March 2017, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Will it be difficult to get a private sector job if having study gaps in between?

Hi Sir/Mam, This is vivek. I passed my class 10 securing 72% marks. After that I quit my studies due to some economical issues again I continued and passed my 12 exam with 68% marks. After that I prepared for entrance exam and cleared the exam. Now there is a gap of 3 years in my educational life yet. I am a B.E student. Does it really difficult for me to sit in a job interview and get a good job for me with this gaps?... Please help.

Thank you!!

29th March 2017, 04:15 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: Will it be difficult to get a private sector job if having study gaps in between?

Yes, it will definitely have a direct impact upon your selection during interviews and each time you will be asked the same question regarding the gap. However, if there is some valid reason, then it might be considered but if not, then you will have to face some problems.

However, do not get disheartened as not all the companies look for regular candidates, there are companies which just wants to know your capability and how you can benefit the organization, irrespective of your age.

You should just prepare well for your interviews and leave the rest and you will definitely do well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?