25th August 2015, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

When Compro Technologies will conduct Off-Campus Interview for Software Developer post in Delhi?

Hello Sir,
I would like to know about the date when Compro Technologies conduct Off-Campus Interview in Delhi for Software Developer post? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How many rounds are available in Aricent Technologies Interview for Software Developer post? What kind of questions are asked in HR round? Tips to crack this Interview?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Software Developer Off-Campus Interview? -- [New]
  3. Detailed information about HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview for Associate Engineer post?
  4. How Wipro company selects students in Technical Level in universities?
  5. Latest placement papers for preparation of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview for System Engineer post
  6. Scope of Embedded System Design in 2015
  7. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HCL Technologies on-campus Interview? Pattern of this on-campus interview?
  8. Selection procedure in HCL Technologies off-campus interview?
  9. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  10. Which companies in Bangalore offer internship to final year BE (IT) students?
  11. Scope of MCA in present scenario? Which college is more useful to take admission in MCA?
  12. Which one should I attend among HCL Off-Campus Interview and Wipro Off-Campus Interview if both are on same date?
  13. Job Opportunities for BE Freshers in IT Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  15. What is the role of Software Developer in any MNC?
  16. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  17. How much CTC I will get as a Software Developer in TCS if having 4 years of work experience?
  18. How to get Software Developer job after BCA degree completion?
11th June 2016, 02:20 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: When Compro Technologies will conduct Off-Campus Interview for Software Developer post in Delhi?

Compro Technologies is going to conduct their off campus interview in Delhi on 27th of June this month only.

So, you don't have much time to prepare for the interview. Now, you need to do crash course of study and brush up all the concepts that you have gone through.

mentioned below are some of the concepts that you must go through before attending interview for Compro Technologies :

1. Java
2. C
3. C++
4. SQL+
5. Operating System.
6. OOPs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?