25th February 2018, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tata AIA Sales Manager recruitment interview?

Friends, I have been selected for an HR round in TATA AIA. They are offered Sales Manager post in their many branches. So, I want to know about the questions which they are generally ask in HR round. If you have any idea about this then shares it with me.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HDFC Bank Sales Manager recruitment interview?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Kotak Mahindra Bank Sales Manager recruitment interview?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in Interview of India Post Payments Bank Assistant Manager recruitment?
  4. Selection procedure of Sales Executive Manager? What will be asked in interview?
  5. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  6. What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview for the position of Assistant Manager of ICICI Recruitment?
  7. How to get a job in top companies? I am a B.Tech final year student
  8. What kind of questions are asked in BEML Diploma Trainees interview?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Tata Elxsi Embedded Product Developer interview? -- [New]
  10. What kind of questions are asked in Telephonic round of Teleperformance interview? What is the procedure of this round?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in Interview of UP Police Constable recruitment?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in IDBI Assistant Manager Interview? How to prepare for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What kind of questions are asked in Telephonic round of British Telecom interview? What is the procedure of this round?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of IBPS PO recruitment?
  15. What kind of questions are asked during the interview of Manager IT Programming?
  16. Reference books for preparation of TCS interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of TCS Interview?
  18. What is the exact procedure followed for Infosys campus placement?
8th March 2018, 11:53 AM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tata AIA Sales Manager recruitment interview?

Some of the interview questions that are asked in HR round of Tata AIA Sales Manager recruitment are as follows :

-- Tell me about yourself.
-- Why TATA AIA.?
-- How can you generate leads?
-- Why only sales department.?
-- Why don't you join your family business (if you have any family business)
-- Tell me about sales and insurance
-- HOW to deal with difficult people.?
-- Describe some project or relevant work experience.
-- Explain how you got out of any difficult situation.
-- What is your understanding of the role you are applying for?
-- Why should i hire you.?

So, apart from above questions prepare mostly about your previous projects and also just have a look at TATA AIA website before attending interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?