3rd October 2015, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get job in core electronics company?

What is the procedure followed to get job in core electronics company? Can someone please give me a proper answer with complete details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this as soon as possible. Thank you!

5th October 2015, 08:03 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get job in core electronics company?

To get placed in core companies one must have good and firm knowledge on domain subjects.

First get aware of the all electronics core related companies and make a list of it. Then, according to your passion, dream and interest apply for the respective jobs.

As core electronics companies will not conduct a recruitment drive for selection of candidate's. One has to know the vacancies by consulting the known person working the organization and taking the reference of him.

Being a fresher the candidate can apply for e-litmus examination which conducts the online technical and aptitude examination and sends the candidate's to core companies.

My sincere advice is to appear for e-litmus examination and crack it then you will definitely get placed in electronics core related company.

The website for e-litmus is https://www.elitmus.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?