28th March 2017, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

What are the questions asked in aptitude and GD round for Techn mahindra interview?

Next month my college provides a Tech mahindra interview. How should I prepare for interview? May I know about the repeated questions asked in aptitude & GD sections and how should I prepare? and more details regarding the same. Thanks!

29th March 2017, 04:43 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: What are the questions asked in aptitude and GD round for Techn mahindra interview?

Basically in an aptitude, you are asked questions regarding mathematics, reasoning and general knowledge, so prepare well for the aptitude round. I have provided you some papers you can download them and get some help from there as well.

GD round is almost extinct in Tech Mahindra interview, however, I have attached some papers regarding the GD topic. You should be very well versed with your core subject which will very much help you to clear your technical round.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Tech Mahindra 1.zip(361.0 KB, 19 views)
File Type: zip Tech Mahindra 2.zip(691.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: zip Tech Mahindra 3.zip(79.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: pdf Aptitude 1.pdf(1.18 MB, 11 views)
File Type: txt Aptitude 2.txt(519 Bytes, 21 views)
File Type: txt Aptitude 3.txt(519 Bytes, 18 views)
File Type: pdf GD 1.pdf(47.4 KB, 38 views)
File Type: pdf GD 2.pdf(49.8 KB, 35 views)
File Type: pdf Tips and Tricks.pdf(1.61 MB, 26 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?