9th October 2016, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Which one is better to do Automobile engineering or Mechanical engineering with respect to getting a job?

Please tell me the difference between Automobile engineering and Mechanical engineering....I am very much confused that which one is better to do to get good job in the future after complete my degree ....also please clear me that in what trade the good jobs are available..........and also I have an intest in designing cars ....in which trade it is possible ........qnd also clear me that the difference between these degrees........and also I want job in India......

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better to do Automobile engineering or Mechanical engineering with respect to getting a job?
  2. Is diploma in automobile equivalent to mechanical in PSU?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Can I go for B.Tech automobile engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
  7. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  8. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  9. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile?
  10. Good university/college in USA which offers M.S.(Automobile Engineering) through GRE for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  11. Procedure to apply for training in automobile companies while doing final year mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  12. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. Difference between Automobile and Automotive Engineering? Which engineering course is better?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue Automobile Engineering? What is the fee structure of the course and Hostel for the same?
  15. Which stream should I choose between Mechanical and Automobile engineering
  16. What type of job can a Mechanical Engineer get in Automobile sector? What type of knowledge is required to get the job?
  17. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  18. How to do Automobile course after preparing for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? What is the scope for this?
9th October 2016, 07:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is better to do Automobile engineering or Mechanical engineering with respect to getting a job?

There is ample scope in both automobile engineering and mechanical engineering. Mechanical engineering deals with machines which involves mechanics. Automobile is a sub part of mechanical engineering wherein main focus is mechanics related to automobiles. Since you have an interest in designing cars, then automobile engineering is ideal for you. However, you should take the decision as per the below factors.

1. Your field of interest and comfort in the fundamentals of the concerned branch.
2. The field in which you want to spend the next 10-15 years of your life.
3. The institute from which you are getting admission call in each field.

From jobs in India perspective, mechanical engineering has an edge over automobile engineering.
10th October 2016, 12:04 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is better to do Automobile engineering or Mechanical engineering with respect to getting a job?

Both the degree have their own importance and can fetch you a great career ahead, it depends upon your own interest as to which field you are interested in.

You should not choose the course seeing its career opportunities but should go for the course you are interested in.

Automobile Engineering basically deals in automobiles like two wheeler, four wheeler, etc and about the design and functioning and all, whereas Mechanical Engineering basically deals with the functioning of motor parts, be it big or small or any kind of functional mechanism dealing with machines.

Therefore, it is up to you now to decide as to which field you are interested in and should continue further on with it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?