10th October 2016, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

What should I answer if asked about hiring myself in TCS Off-Campus Interview?

I am a Mechanical Engineer and I am going to appear for TCS Off-Campus Interview. I just want to know that what should I answer if they asked, "why should we hire you"? Please advise me.

15th October 2016, 10:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I answer if asked about hiring myself in TCS Off-Campus Interview?

There are many aspects of asking this question in the interview round. Many qualities are assessed from the answer which you give. It can also pave the way of further questions and creating an impression in the minds of the interviewer. You should answer the question from various aspects thereby giving an all-round answer.

- Start with your career objective; this should be at par with the company's vision
- Then tell about your skills which perfectly fit the job description
- Tell about your achievements (if any) which can be a plus point as per the role beign offered.
- Tell about your strength which can lead to successful growth of the company.
- You can end your answer with a smiling statement - that if the company chooses you then you can be become 'Dhoni' of the company and lead to great achievements.

16th October 2016, 02:00 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I answer if asked about hiring myself in TCS Off-Campus Interview?

Following are some of the tips for you if asked about this question, which is must for any technical round :

* Be yourself
* Be confident
* Be polite
* Do not abuse
* Say what you feel
* Focus on your positive notes and avoid the negative ones.
* Smile
* Work on the body posture and body language

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?