4th March 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a job right after completion of B.E ECE 4th year?

Sir/Mam,

Now I am studying engg 2nd year ECE dept.after complete my 4th year, i want get job, what i will do for job? Can you please help me to find the best job which I can get next? It will be really helpful if you can answer me and give your valuable suggestions.

Thanks!

4th March 2016, 07:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job right after completion of B.E ECE 4th year?

To get a job right after completion of your B.E ECE 4th year, you must have to for prepare aptitude test because, most of the companies conducts an aptitude test as first round for short listing of candidates for further rounds of selection process. You must also have to take coaching in C, C++, Java, SQL, etc., if you are interested to get a job in software companies. You need to attend on and off campus placement drives to be placed in the companies before completion of your 4th year B.E ECE course.
10th March 2016, 05:52 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: What should I do to get a job right after completion of B.E ECE 4th year?

For getting a good job firstly you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria for a particular company. Mainly the companies have criteria like- throughout 60% in 10th, 12th and b.tech. Academic gap should not be more than 2 years. No backlog is allowed.

Mainly companies has conducted online test in which aptitude, reasoning, quantative and technical questions are asked.

You can also apply for the exams through which companies will call you like-MCAT, ILITIMUS, COCUBES etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?