4th March 2016, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

What should I do job or studies after completion of B.E?

hello.

i have just completed by B.E and waiting for my final results.
i am confused what should i do after my BE?
should i do a job or should i take a gap and prep for masters.
i m not getting good job right now should i wait for my results and then decide what should i do
HELP ME OUT

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do further after completing B.Com if having poor financial condition?
  2. What can I do after B.Tech in ECE?
  3. What should I do further after completion of Graduation? Job or higher studies?
  4. What should I do after completion of BA course? Can I take a job in Bank or continue for higher studies?
  5. Is it better to go for higher studies or get a job after completion of B.Com?
  6. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE?
  8. What should I do after completion of BA course? Can I take a job in Bank or continue for higher studies?
  9. Should I opt for job or go for further studies after completion of my engineering in CSE?
  10. How can I get job outside country after completion of diploma in Mining? Do I need to do higher studies in abroad to get the job?
  11. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics? Find a job or continue studies?
  12. Which is the better choice between Job and Higher studies after completion of BE?
  13. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th Commerce student?
  14. What is the scope after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  15. What can I do after B.Tech electronics and communication
  16. Can I get good Job after completion of MBA or can I stop studies with B.Sc being a candidate of not well in studies?
  17. Scope of studying Diploma in Computer Engineering? -- [New]
  18. Scholarship to continue studies of M.Sc Mathematics? Job opportunities after completion of course?
4th March 2016, 06:17 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do job or studies after completion of B.E?

You must go for higher studied if you are not getting good jobs at present. It would be better for you to prepare for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering exam. GATE exam is beneficial for both master's degree as well as for PSU jobs.

If you manage to secure a rank within top 500 in your stream, you will called for interview for recruitment in PSUs like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL etc. Second thing is that you can get admission in top institutes like IIT, NITs for pursuing M.Tech along with stipend.
10th March 2016, 05:18 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: What should I do job or studies after completion of B.E?

If you are not getting the good jobs right now then you should apply for higher studies. There are number of master courses which you can apply after B.E according to your interest.
There are so many entrance exams through which you can take admission in masters.

**GATE (Greatest Aptitude Test of Engineering) by qualifying GATE you can apply for M.Tech and through PSU you can get good government jobs.

CAT(Common Aptitude Test) through this you can apply for MBA and many different jobs in banks etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?