23rd July 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get game designer job in some good private companies if I don't get job via campus placement?

Sir/Mam,

I want to become a game designer or software engineer in my future, so if I not get placement through college campus, then is there any way so I pursue my aim? Can you please list me down all the companies which I can apply for game designing job and the eligibility criteria for it?

12th June 2016, 01:45 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Is it possible to get game designer job in some good private companies if I don't get job via campus placement?

You need to be very specific on your statement. Either you wanted to be a software engineer to game designer. Because these two are different kind of role, but when seen practically both are same.

I means to say that game designer are a type of software engineer, but their role are of designer or the developer, but the profile is of software engineer.

All technical IT employee who are in development are called software engineer.
So, game designer is also a software engineer.
12th June 2016, 01:47 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Is it possible to get game designer job in some good private companies if I don't get job via campus placement?

Yes, there are many companies that hire the candidate from outside also. But being a fresher it will be very difficult for you to find a job as a software engineer or as a game designer.

As the requirement for these job profile is minimum of 3+ working experience in any of the industry and since you are fresher.

So, it is my suggestion for you to get the job in college placement drive only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?