19th October 2015, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

What does software companies expect from a freshers in aptitude and technical skills?

What does software companies expect from a freshers in aptitude and technical skills? Is it that I need to be an expert in it? What type of preparation would be required for me to get the job? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same?

Thanks!

25th October 2015, 12:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What does software companies expect from a freshers in aptitude and technical skills?

No, there is no requirement of being an expert in aptitude and technical skills since you are just at the verge of starting your career. However, it is good if you are expert in any software sector. The following expectation are there :-

- You should know your fundamentals well in your domain.
- You should have the basic IT skills and IT knowledge.
- Speed and accuracy are the important factors in aptitude.
- Right attitude and good communication skill are the keys.
- Having knowledge apart from mainstream studies with corporate experience act as an additional benefit.

You need to have rigorous practice of aptitude to score well in the aptitude tests. Apart from this, you need to have good technical knowledge with adequate knowledge on your training/certification/internships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?