22nd March 2015, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

When IBM will take Pool Campus Interview in Pondicherry University? Eligibility to attend this interview?

Hello,
Can anyone tell me when IBM
come for Pool Campus in Pondicherry University?
And also I would like to know about the eligibility
for appearing in this interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Infosys Pool Campus Interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  2. Eligibility to attend Accenture Pool Campus Interview for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  3. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  4. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
  5. Eligibility to attend Mindtree Off-campus Interview for B.Tech fresher last year passout?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview for Essar group?
  7. How should I succeed for campus interview written exam?
  8. Procedure to attend campus interview?
  9. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  10. What is the pattern of Accenture Pool Campus Drive?
  11. How to attend accenture on campus interview?
  12. Is 1st semester more important for campus interview? Am I eligible to attend the campus interview after scoring 60% and above in 1st semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Tech? When Tech Mahindra will take Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  14. How many rounds are there in IBM on-campus interview? Detailed information about Aptitude Test?
  15. Am I eligible to attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 59% in 12th?
  16. Placement papers of last 10 years for HP Campus Interview with solutions? Tips for preparation to crack the interview?
  17. Eligibility to attend TCS written test and Personal Interview?
  18. Previous years question papers along with the tips to attend the campus interview? I am doing BSc ECS
4th April 2015, 11:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When IBM will take Pool Campus Interview in Pondicherry University? Eligibility to attend this interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can anyone tell me when IBM
come for Pool Campus in Pondicherry University?
And also I would like to know about the eligibility
for appearing in this interview?
For pool campus in Pondicherry University, you should contact to your placement cell officer.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IBM is,

IBM = 70%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IBM recruitment.

Selection process for IBM recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?