3rd February 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Do WIPRO and COGNIZANT have placement drives in Orissa? Approximate date?

campus recruitment in orissa
sir my question is ---"whether wipro and cognizant have any plan to have their campus drives
in orissa and if yes please notify me with the approximate date.

Related Questions:
  1. Need few solved practice papers of Cognizant Placement drives?
  2. When the Off-Campus Drives of Accenture, Infosys, TCS, Wipro and Cognizant will be scheduled in NCR?
  3. When the Off-campus drives of TCS, HCL, Cognizant, Mahindra-Satyam, Accenture and Wipro will be announced?
  4. Procedure to join Indian Army for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Cognizant campus selection in Orissa?
  6. When the placement drives are run in North region by Accenture?
  7. Is it possible for me to get a job in IT sector after completion of MCA and worked in different platform before? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for cognizant off campus placement with 67% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 67% in B.Tech?
  9. Being a fresher where should I join between Wipro and Cognizant Technology Solutions if got selected in both companies?
  10. When is the off campus placement of TCS and Wipro in Bhubaneshwar?
  11. Cognizant campus placement question paper?
  12. Possibility to join Wipro WASE for PHP Developer? Procedure to register online for Wipro WASE?
  13. How may I get placement papers of Wipro consist of 55 questions and time limit of 1 hours?
  14. What is the approximate fee structure to study power electronics and drives or any specialization in Electronics without GATE exam?
  15. Why TCS, Wipro, Cognizant and Accenture are not hiring correspondence B.Tech candidates?
  16. Last 10 years cognizant placement aptitude papers?
  17. Eligibility to get job in Cognizant, TCS, Wipro and iGATE for a candidate who has completed 10th in 2 attempts?
  18. Will I be able to sit in Interview after passing 12th with 57%?
9th February 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do WIPRO and COGNIZANT have placement drives in Orissa? Approximate date?

will i get the dates of wipro wase recruitment
27th February 2011, 12:13 PM
chinudey20

Default Re: Do WIPRO and COGNIZANT have placement drives in Orissa? Approximate date?

Yes wipro and cognizant will conduct their pooled campus drive after the month of March. In that campus drive students of all colleges can participate.
4th May 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

whether wipro and tcs have any plan to have their campus drives
whether they allwo 2010 passed out non career student or not?
23rd October 2011, 12:18 AM
sathish0038

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
campus recruitment in orissa
sir my question is ---"whether wipro and cognizant have any plan to have their campus drives
present there is no interviews are conductd for freshers in orissa.There may be a chance to conduct in november
26th February 2012, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of final year 2012 batch,can any one say when is wipro and cog would be coming as offcampus in orissa?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?