13th May 2017, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Where should I apply for job after completion of biotechnology course?

Where should I apply for job after completion of bio technology course? Can you please help me with the next steps to ensure that I will get the job without any issues? It will be really helpful if someone can suggest me the details on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I apply for job after completion of biotechnology course? -- [New]
  2. What type of jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Tech in industrial biotechnology?
  3. Which jobs I can apply after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  4. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the job opportunities in private sector after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  6. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  7. List of job opportunities which are available after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  8. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  9. Which is better? To go for job or Ph.D program after completion of M.Sc Biotechnology course?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for B.Sc Biotechnology course after completion of Bi.P.C stream with 89% marks?
  11. How to get job in Biotechnology stream?
  12. Where can I apply for a job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  13. Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?
  14. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  15. What is the salary for M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? What are the different career options after M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology?
  16. Where can I get good Jobs after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  17. Job Opportunities after completion of Post Graduation in Biotechnology?
  18. Procedure to apply for compensation for job after completing MSc in Biotechnology?
22nd May 2017, 11:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I apply for job after completion of biotechnology course?

After successful completion of B.Tech/ B.E in Biotechnology course, you may find employment opportunities in below mentioned companies. You can find jobs in several industries such as, Medical Field, Animal Husbandry field, Agriculture, Genetic Engineering...etc.

Some of the companies that recruit Biotechnology background candidates are,

>> Aventis

>> Biocon

>> Piramal Healthcare

>> Serum Institute of India

>> Panacea Biotech

>> Dr.Reddy's Laboratories

>> Indian Immunologicals

>> Cadila Pharmaceuticals

>> Ranbaxy

>> Glaxo-Smith-Kline ...etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?