15th December 2015, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend HCL and Accenture Off-Campus Drives for a candidate with 63% in B.Tech?

Hello,
I want to know that what is eligibility for attending Accenture and HCL Off-Campus Drives because I have a percentage of 63 only in B.Tech. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drives of Accenture, IGATE and L&T Infotech for a candidate who has secured 56% in B.E., 72% in M.Tech, 68% in 10th and 52% in 12th?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment drives done by reputed IT companies?
  3. When the Off-campus drives of TCS, HCL, Cognizant, Mahindra-Satyam, Accenture and Wipro will be announced?
  4. Eligibility to attend Pool Campus/Off-Campus of HCL, TCS, Accenture, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech 4th year student who has a backlog?
  5. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information about Off-campus drives conducted by Accenture and Infosys?
  7. When Accenture will take On-Campus Drive in Haryana? Is there any Joint Campus Interview?
  8. Eligibility to attend Accenture On-Campus Interview with a backlog for B.Tech 7th semester candidate?
  9. How to attend off campus drives? How to get information about campus drives?
  10. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has a year gap after 12th?
  11. When I can attendoff campus drives? How can I get information about it?
  12. How to attend accenture on campus interview?
  13. AICTE has ordered to attend only one campus interview if many companies are visiting the college? Which one to attend among IBM and HCL campus interviews?
  14. Eligibility to attend Accenture Pool Campus Interview for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  15. What is the eligibility for on campus placements for B.Tech candidates?
  16. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
  17. When HCL Off-Campus Interview will be held in Hyderabad?
  18. Am I eligible to attend the interview in companies like Accenture, HCL, TCS, Satyam, Wipro?
31st December 2015, 11:02 PM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HCL and Accenture Off-Campus Drives for a candidate with 63% in B.Tech?

With the 63% of marks you are eligible to attend the campus drive of HCl but you are not able to attend the campus drive of Accenture with the 63% percentage as Accenture require minimum of 70% marks in your engineering and if you are having 70% then only you will be able to sit for the campus drive in Accenture.

So, you are having best option to sit for HCL as, it is easy to crack HCL campus as compared to Accenture campus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?