9th December 2014, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Pattern of Training provided for selected candidates in Syntel?

hi
I am from electronics and communication branch. and i am placed in syntel.and yet to join in this year .
so i dont know in what languages should i brush up my language. as syntel gives the domain of dot net , java. sql , sog , mainframe...
i am really nervous, dont know wt to do ?
and i want to know abt the training test which generally gets conducted over there ?
what is the pattern of that exam? and will it be easy or hard?

25th December 2014, 08:38 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Pattern of Training provided for selected candidates in Syntel?

PREPARATION BEFORE JOINING SYNTEL:

It's good that you are eager to prepare yourself before getting into the software job in Syntel. Now since you cannot be sure of which department you will be put in before joining syntel it would be better if you prepare on topics in common as like C, C++, Java as first preference, just make sure you are strong in basics and then try to learn again some basics on .Net, Mainframes, sql etc. and make sure that you understand what you learn and getting all these basics would sure take you the time till joining.

After joining Syntel anyways you will have enough time of training to learn the domain and technology so it would be better if you have the basic understanding on all the topics and common programming languages. Usually the training exams will be based on the domain training so the topics asked in the test will be based on the same. Just make sure that you will use the training time properly and grasp everything they teach and if you do that then for sure you can clear the internal tests easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?