27th March 2016, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Salary of ASE in IBM? Chances of promotions?

Hi,
How much salary will get after successfully selected in IBM for ASE position? And is there any chance of promotion over there? Please tell me asap.

15th April 2016, 09:08 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Salary of ASE in IBM? Chances of promotions?

IBM selects Engineering students every year under Associate System Engineer (ASE) post. The selection procedure for this post consists of online test, Online Business Communication Test followed by interview.

>>You are interested to know about the salary details for this post. Basically after selection as ASE in IBM you will get 3,40000 to 3,75000 per annum. Not only this you will get incentives festival too. So there is no need to think about the salary.

>>You want to know about the chances of promotion. Yes definitely you will be promoted to higher post after getting experience in the company. Your salary will be revised after getting experience of at least 2 years in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?