14th January 2012, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Do I have to attend the college to attend the company secretary course? Can I pursue BBA with company secretary course

Do I have to attend college to do a company secretary course? can I pursue BBA with company secretary course?

Related Questions:
29th December 2012, 08:56 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: Do I have to attend the college to attend the company secretary course? Can I pursue BBA with company secretary course

You can pursue Company Secretaryship (CS) course along with BBA or any graduate/post graduate course.

Company Secretary being a distance learning programme which you need not required to attend regular classes.
29th July 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I have to attend the college to attend the company secretary course? Can I pursue BBA with company secretary course

do i have to go for regular college to pursue cs can i continue any other course with cs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?