24th February 2017, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Will I get the offer letter from Infosys if I have 59.9 percentage marks in 4th semester?

I have been selected in INFOSYS CAMPUS PLACEMENT drive. I have 59.9 percentage till my 4th semester I want to know that I will get my offer letter or not because their eligibility was 60%. Please can you give me the right details on this? Will I get the offer letter or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 74% marks in 10th, 66% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in Infosys after completing BCA with good marks?
  3. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 65% marks upto 4th semester in B.Tech?
  4. Internship for 1 month in TCS, Cognizant, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  5. Can I get a job in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 81% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 75% till 4th semester in B.Tech?
  6. How to join Infosys InStep program being MBA(Finance) 4th semester student? Brief idea about this program?
  7. Possibility to do internship from WIPRO, INFOSYS and TCS in 4th semester of BCA? -- [New]
  8. Which companies offer internships for B.Tech Biotechnology students 4th semester students?
  9. Can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 48% in 1st semester and 2 backlogs in 1st semester
  10. Eligibility to attend CTS, TCS and Infosys On-Campus Drives for a candidate with 65.7% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 7.5 CGPA upto B.E. 4th semester?
  11. Is change of college possible in 4th Semester of engineering?
  12. Am I eligible for scholarship if I had cleared B.Tech 2 years with 80 percentage more marks?
  13. Eligibility to study MS in top universities of USA for a candidate with 82.2% in 10th, 77.8% in 12th and 70.5% till 4th semester of B.E.? Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission?
  14. Can I join if got Offer Letter through CTS Off-Campus Drive but having backlog in B.Tech 8th semester?
  15. Internship in TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  16. Can I eligible to get jon in Infosys having secured 76.99% in 10th, 68.44% in 12th and pursuing 4th year B.Tech?
  17. Is Infosys BPO a good place for a job? Salary package for a fresher? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to apply for infosys campus placement with 55% marks in PUC?
26th February 2017, 01:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get the offer letter from Infosys if I have 59.9 percentage marks in 4th semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have been selected in INFOSYS CAMPUS PLACEMENT drive. I have 59.9 percentage till my 4th semester I want to know that I will get my offer letter or not because their eligibility was 60%. Please can you give me the right details on this? Will I get the offer letter or not?
The eligibility to appear for campus placement recruitment is as follows: Candidates should have scored at least 65% marks in 10th, 12th and B.E or B.Tech. Candidates should not have any standing arrears. The gap in education should not be more than one year.
As you said, you have been selected in Infosys Campus Placement, you can expect offer letter from Infosys. The selection date will be given in the offer letter. So you have to wait for the offer letter. You will receive the offer letter later this year.
26th February 2017, 01:47 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get the offer letter from Infosys if I have 59.9 percentage marks in 4th semester?

The percentage criteria in Infosys for on campus is 65% and for off campus is 75%. Candidates who have scored 60% marks in 10th & 12th standard and 65% marks in their bachelor's degree are eligible to apply for job in Infosys. Candidates should not have any backlogs while applying. However, they considers the candidates who have scored 60% marks. As you got selected for campus placement, so there are greater chances of getting the offer letter as because, you marks is almost 60% which matches their eligibility. Hence, have patience and confidence in yourself and you will definitely succeed.
26th February 2017, 10:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Infosys recruitment doesn't depends on one semester marks. If you fulfill below given criteria then you are eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Eligibility criteria for Infosys off-campus placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is 70%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?