7th April 2011, 11:28 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

ICWAI Applied Indirect Taxation Exam - Download Previous Years Question papers

The Applied Indirect Taxation papers are of 100 marks and it is required to be solved in the provided time limit of three hours. There are total 8 questions in this paper. The question paper is divided in to two sections as Part I and Part II. Part I of the paper is related to the central excise taxation and part b is related to the service tax. Part I of the paper contains 4 questions of which only three are to be answered and first question is compulsory. Part II of the paper also contains 4 questions of which only three are to be answered with question 5 compulsory for this paper. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit:http://entrance-exam.net/icwai-appli...xation-papers/
28th June 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: ICWAI Applied Indirect Taxation Exam - Download Previous Years Question papers

I WANT PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?