26th February 2011, 10:48 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

IGNOU M.Sc in Dietetics-Advance Nutrition Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The paper has time duration of three hours, and maximum marks of one hundred marks. There are a total of eight main questions, and candidates have to attempt any five, with candidates having to attempt the first main question compulsorily. Each of the main questions carries a maximum of twenty marks. The paper offers no significant division or section, and all of the eight main questions are arranged in the paper in a serially arranged manner. Each of the main questions carries a different number of sub-questions, and candidates have to attempt all of the sub-question, from each of the main question in the paper. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/ignou-msc-i...rition-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU M.Sc in Dietetics and Food Service Management Nutritional Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?
  3. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  4. IGNOU M.Sc in Dietetics and food service management Applied Physiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. IGNOU M.Sc in Dietetics-Food Microbiology and Safety Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Nutrition and Dietetics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. IGNOU M.Sc in Dietetics-Food Microbiology and Safety Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Continuing M.Sc Dietetics having 20 years gap after first year?
  9. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  10. How to apply for admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course after B.Sc in Microbiology?
  11. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after passing BSc in Hotel Management?
  12. What should I do to be eligible for lecturership in government colleges?
  13. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad?
  14. How can I apply to study M.Sc(Nutrition & Dietetics) in IGNOU? Total fee of this course?
  15. How can I do MSc Nutrition and Dietetics from IGNOU through distance learning programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do Nutrition Dietician course in IGNOU after B.A in Philosophy (H)? -- [New]
  17. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  18. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
27th February 2011, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: IGNOU M.Sc in Dietetics-Advance Nutrition Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

DETAIL OF ALL CPA COURSE LIKE DURATION FEES TIMING ETC
31st March 2011, 10:58 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IGNOU M.Sc in Dietetics-Advance Nutrition Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

hare i am providing you the previous papers of IGNOU M.sc in dietetics advance nutrition

go through them and make use of it
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2006.pdf(328.3 KB, 160 views)
File Type: pdf ADV NUTRI JUNE2007.pdf(683.3 KB, 214 views)
30th November 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Is the DFSM from ignou applicable for SSC(Regional) Exam.?
16th January 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Are admissions in M.Sc dietics for session 2012-14 open or closed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?