23rd June 2018, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to migrate in ISC Board for 11th Science Gujarat Board student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 11th standard from Gujarat State Board. I have taken Science. I want to change my Board to ISC in 12th standard. So, is it possible for me to change my Board to ISC? Please help me to know about this immediately.

30th June 2018, 02:23 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in ISC Board for 11th Science Gujarat Board student?

If you will take migration you will be not eligible to get admission in 12th to school affiliated with another board, you have to take admission in 11th std again and not eligible to get admission in 12th.

So, if you want to take admission in 11th std then you can ask for migration.
30th June 2018, 06:28 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in ISC Board for 11th Science Gujarat Board student?

One cannot migrate to another board directly in 10th or 12th std.

So, either you have to only two available option :-

1. Continue with same board till 12th.

2. You can take admission in 11th std in which ever board you want to get admission.

So, select the best option which suits you more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?