29th October 2017, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure and admission procedure for joining nursery school and till 10th standard?

My Daughter is 3 yrs so I want to take admission in your school please guide me fee structure of school per month nursery to class Xth? Can someone please give me the complete details on the same? Awaiting to get the quick response soon. Thank you!

30th October 2017, 10:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure and admission procedure for joining nursery school and till 10th standard?

The fee structure and admission process varies from school to school. Admission in Nursery are done directly in most of the schools. Your child must have attained the minimum age of three years to get admission in Nursery. The fee structure for Nursery ranges from Rs. 500/- to Rs. 8000/- per month and for 10th standard, it ranges from Rs. 2000/- to Rs. 12000/- per month depends on the school, you wish to pursue your higher studies.
30th October 2017, 10:52 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the fee structure and admission procedure for joining nursery school and till 10th standard?

How are we supposed to answer if you don't give the details of the school in which you want your child to be admitted.

Kindly tell us the details as of which school you want to get the admission and then only we would be able to help you.
31st October 2017, 03:29 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Kindly mention the name of the school in which you want your ward to get admission.

The fee structure varies with school and also with different std. The fee also get revised after academic year.

So, visit at official website of school to get detail. Private School also demand fee for different facilities it provide.
31st October 2017, 05:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Look, the different Schools have their own fee structure which means all the Schools have different fee structure in different classes. So, it is not possible to give you the exact details on it. It will be better for you to directly contact to some of the Schools which you have shortlisted and then get the idea of fees required for different classes from the School authorities.
31st October 2017, 07:01 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Let me inform you that fee structure for any class varies from school to school, so you are advised to contact the respective school to get the fee structure of the required classes.
In order to take admission in nursery school, you need to apply admission form of the school in which you want to admit your daughter. If the name of your daughter would be shortlisted for interview then she have to appear and qualify that personal interview and after qualifying in it she will be admitted in Nursery class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?