22nd March 2017, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Whether my Daughter is eligible to get admission in Nursery at the age of 3 years?

Respected Sir, My daughter was born in 21st July 3 years ago now I am planning for the admission in Nursery. Some of the school near my area said she will get admission in play group only and some of the school said she is eligible for Nursery. I want to know whether my Daughter is eligible to get admission in Nursery at the age of 3 years? Please answer as soon as possible.

26th March 2017, 05:46 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my Daughter is eligible to get admission in Nursery at the age of 3 years?

Yes, your daughter is eligible to get admission in Nursery at the age of 3 years. The minimum age limit required to get admission in Nursery in any school is 3 years. You can join the kid in playschool at the age of 2 or 2.5 years. Almost all the schools offer admission in Nursery for the child who is 3 years old. Since, your daughter is 3 years old, she is eligible to get admission in Nursery and she can start pursuing her studies.
27th November 2022, 11:58 PM
Member+

Default Re: Whether my Daughter is eligible to get admission in Nursery at the age of 3 years?

Yes, your daughter is eligible to take admission in nursery class.
As per CBSE criteria minimum age limit for nursery class is 3to 4 years.
It slightly vary from school to school...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?