1st December 2017, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Nursery is possible at the age of 3 year and 7 months?

My daughter is 3 years and 7 months old. Her DOB is 7-12-2013. Can I get admission in Nursery 2017-18 session at St Xavier's school. When I should collect admission from? Please kindly reply.

1st December 2017, 08:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Nursery is possible at the age of 3 year and 7 months?

Yes, it is possible to get admission in Nursery in St. Xavier's School at the age of 3 years 7 months. The minimum age required to take admission in Nursery is 3 years. You can collect the application form from 1st December to 12th January at St. Xavier's School for taking admission in Nursery in St. Xavier's School.
1st December 2017, 09:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes. Your daughter is certainly eligible to get admission in Nursery at the age of 3 years and 7 months. Basically there is a certain age criteria that is required for getting admission into Nursery course.

>> The minimum age required to be eligible for getting admission into Nursery is "3 years 6 months".

>> As your daughter's age is more than 3 years and 6 months, I am very sure that she is eligible to get admission.

>> You are required to get admission from Principal's office of the school. Or else, you may download the form from its official website.

>> I suggest you to better go with contacting the school. So that, you may get further more details of next proceedings too.
1st December 2017, 09:30 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, she can get admission in Nursery. Because the school education department, through a government resolution (GR), fixed the minimum age for admission to nursery at three years from the 2017-2018 academic year.

For the information about admission form and admission details you should visit to the official website of St Xavier's school i.e. http://www.stxaviersschool.com/
1st December 2017, 11:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible for your daughter to get admission in St Xavier's School as per her current age. Candidates who have completed the age of 3 years and 6 months are eligible to get admission in nursery. So, she is totally eligible to get admission.

You have not mentioned the branch of the school, it would be difficult for me to give you the details of the availability of the application forms. Please mention the branch, so that I can provide you the exact details.
1st December 2017, 11:50 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, admission to nursery class is possible at the age of 3 years and 7 months but let me inform you that St. Xavier's school do not have any nursery class. Admission to St. Xavier's school start from class 1 and for admission to class 1, a candidate's must have achieved age of 5 years and 6 months.
2nd December 2017, 12:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My daughter is 3 years and 7 months old. Her DOB is 7-12-2013. Can I get admission in Nursery 2017-18 session at St Xavier's school. When I should collect admission from? Please kindly reply.

Yes, it is possible to take admission to Nursery at the age of 3 years and 7 months. Children over the age of 3 years can join the nursery school. Children with at least five years of age are admitted to the first standard in many states. Children are admitted to the nursery class admission in the month of February in some schools. Admission dates may vary from one school to another. It is better to contact the school for exact dates for admission. Admission to the some of the top reputed schools is difficult.
2nd December 2017, 07:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, your daughter is definitely eligible to get admission in nursery. It will depend on the school to make the last decision.

3 years is the minimum age for admission in nursery at most of the schools in India. Hence, there is nothing to worry about it.
2nd December 2017, 08:34 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to get admission in Nursery at the age of 3 years 7 months. The minimum age criteria required to get admission in Nursery is 3 years. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, your daughter is 3 years 7 months old, so, she is eligible to get admission in Nursery in St. Xavier's School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?