19th July 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Whether a child is eligible to join Choithram International School through Humpty Dumpty Nursery School, Indore?

Hi, I have a child of 3 years old. I will admit my child next year in Humpty Dumpty Nursery School of Indore. So, my question is, if I admit my child in this play school then after completing his Montessori, he can join Choithram International School or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study in Humpty Dumpty Nursery School, Indore for 3 years old candidate?
  2. Is it beneficial to admit a child in Humpty Dumpty Nursery School, Indore?
  3. Fee expenses of Montessori in Humpty Dumpty Nursery School, Indore?
  4. Whether a child is eligible to join Ryan International School through Tiny Park International School, Indore?
  5. Whether a child eligible to join International school through Brooklyn Play School, Bhubaneswar?
  6. Admission procedure in Tiny Park International School, Indore for 3 years old candidate?
  7. Whether a child is eligible to join Bhartiyam International School through Bachpan A Play School, Kalinga Park?
  8. Whether a child eligible to join Kothari International School through Aerokids Preschool-Shivpur?
  9. List of Montessori Schools available in Indore
  10. Whether a child is eligible to join PS Chidambara Nadar Senior English School through Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur? -- [New]
  11. Is it beneficial to admit a child in Tiny Park International School, Indore?
  12. Admission procedure and fee expenses of Nursery in Aikya International School?
  13. Whether a child can join Calcutta International School through Srishti Montessori and Playschool, Kolkata?
  14. When a child will be eligible to sit in Nursery in CBSE school Faridabad, Haryana?
  15. What is the minimum age required for admission in Nursery?
  16. Minimum age for nursery CBSE school? Eligibility criteria to get the admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can a child join class in Army Public school if child crosses age limit by 10 days only?
  18. Whether to put my child in Playgroup or Nursery? Age limit for Nursery and LKG?
24th February 2023, 12:44 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Whether a child is eligible to join Choithram International School through Humpty Dumpty Nursery School, Indore?

Typically, admission policies vary from school to school. It is best to check with Choithram International School directly to inquire about their admission policies for students who have completed their Montessori education at Humpty Dumpty Nursery School. You may also want to check with Humpty Dumpty Nursery School to see if they have any formal agreements or partnerships with Choithram International School for the smooth transition of students from their program to the International school.
24th February 2023, 07:17 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Default Re: Whether a child is eligible to join Choithram International School through Humpty Dumpty Nursery School, Indore?

Admission is open to students who can profit from a challenging, international, university preparatory education offered in the English language. As the academic programme is demanding, with a strong language component, students with good reading habits and language base will be given preference for students who are admitted in MYP or DP.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?