7th July 2018, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure in Tiny Park International School, Indore for 3 years old candidate?

Hello friends, I want to admit my son in Tiny Park International School in Indore. My child is 3 years of age. So, I would like to know that what is the procedure for getting admission in this Play School for my child? Please help me to know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a child is eligible to join Ryan International School through Tiny Park International School, Indore?
  2. Is it beneficial to admit a child in Tiny Park International School, Indore?
  3. List of Montessori Schools available in Indore
  4. List of schools which offer admission to 5 years old candidate in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Admission procedure to study in Humpty Dumpty Nursery School, Indore for 3 years old candidate?
  6. Admission procedure in Bachpan A Play School, Kalinga Park for 4 years old candidate?
  7. Admission procedure in Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur for 3 years old candidate? -- [New]
  8. Requirements to get admission in International school for 3 years old candidate?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in an International School for 7th ICSE student?
  10. Requirements to get admission in Aikya International School, Hyderabad for 3 years old candidate?
  11. Whether a child is eligible to join Choithram International School through Humpty Dumpty Nursery School, Indore?
  12. Whether a child is eligible to join Bhartiyam International School through Bachpan A Play School, Kalinga Park?
  13. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's School for 2nd standard?
  14. Admission procedure and fee details of Sai International School, Bhubaneswar to pursue 9th and 10th classes? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission procedure to study in 7th standard in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  16. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  17. Procedure for admission in reputed school in class 3?
  18. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
13th July 2018, 03:42 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure in Tiny Park International School, Indore for 3 years old candidate?

To get admission in montessori classes there is no any special tests organized.
You child is in learning stage and it is the starting phase of education. Child should be active and only some minor things are observed at the time of admission.
No any entrance tests are organized for small childrens.
There is procedures of direct admission for small childrens.
15th July 2018, 09:23 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission procedure in Tiny Park International School, Indore for 3 years old candidate?

First of all, the school needs to have the vacancies.

If they have, the parents can purchase the admission form and apply in the prescribed format.

The authorities will give you a date and you need to be present at the given date and time.

They will interact with the child and the parents.

if they find are sufficient with the criteria, the child would be given the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?