9th March 2016, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change board from CBSE non medical to PSEB non medical?

Sir, i want to change my board in 11th class. I am currently studying in CBSE non medical board. I want to switch to the PSEB non medical board after passing 11th. Tell me the procedure for doing that?

9th March 2016, 07:50 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to change board from CBSE non medical to PSEB non medical?

It's not possible to change the board after 11 passing 11th class because registration is already done in 11th class for 12th board exams. You are already registered at CBSE board. Now you can’t change the board. In that case you should take admission in 11th again for PSEB board otherwise do not change the board.
10th March 2016, 12:41 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change board from CBSE non medical to PSEB non medical?

I am sorry to say that you cannot shift to another board in class 12th after having completed your 11th from a particular board. You will have to take admission in class 11 in the prospective board you wish to get admission in and thus can pursue your education thereon.
10th March 2016, 12:43 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

I am sorry to say that it is not possible now to exchange board from one to another after class 11 as there is no such provision for it.
4th May 2016, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

I have passed matric from cbse..and now want to admission in class 10 1 in PSEB Board.may i need migration certificate?/
7th April 2018, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

I have done my year10 from PSEB, Can I change my board from year 11 to CBSE, suggestions please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?