30th January 2016, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the school fees per annum to take admission for standard 9th?

I want my daughter to take admission in std-ix. What will be the yearly school fees? What is the school fees per annum to take admission for standard 9th? Can you let me know the list of schools and the fee structure as soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  2. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  3. How can I get admission to study in 9th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata? Tuition fee of 9th standard?
  4. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in 9th standard for 10th passed candidate?
  6. CBSE Schools in Kolkata for admission in 9th standard? Date of commencement of admission procedure and admission fees?
  7. What is the procedure followed for taking admission in 10th standard after completion of 9th from CBSE school?
  8. Having Tamil as second language in 10th will create any problem in getting admission in CBSE School of Kerala?
  9. Admission in 9th standard at CBSE or ISC School for student studying in Abroad?
  10. How can I re-apply for 10th examination if attended 15 years ago?
  11. What is the yearly fee structure of B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to migrate in another school from 9th to 10th standard under WBBSE?
  13. How to get admission in next year in 9th standard? Best school for CBSE course in Vadodara?
  14. Difficulties to get admission in 9th standard if discontinued after 12th around 3 years ago?
  15. Best Sainik School 9th standard admission coaching centre in Tamilnadu?
  16. Procedure of admission in Sainik School after passing class 9th?
  17. How can I register for 10th standard in other CBSE school after completing 9th standard?
  18. Can I join a new school in 10th after completion of 9th standard?
30th January 2016, 08:09 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: What is the school fees per annum to take admission for standard 9th?

You haven’t mentioned the city, state or area so, how can I help you. Please be specific next time. In your case I suggest you just visit the desired school in which you want to admit her. Buy a prospectus of the school because you will get details about the fee structure and application form in the prospectus.
30th January 2016, 10:39 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the school fees per annum to take admission for standard 9th?

There is no such fixed fee mentioned by the council for each an every school. Each and every school has their own fee criteria and it varies.

Therefore, it is not quite possible to tell you the exact annual fee for standard 9, however, if you would have mentioned some specific names it would have been much helpful.
30th January 2016, 10:44 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the school fees per annum to take admission for standard 9th?

Fee structure varies from one school to another and there is no fixed criteria for it. However, if you would have mentioned the names of some of the schools or any particular school, it would have been easier to help you with the same.

However, in general a minimum of Rs 18,000 - Rs 20,000 is incurred in the annual fee of an average school.
31st January 2016, 11:10 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Every school has its own fee criteria. But average annual fee for almost every school has little difference that is around Rs. 17000 to Rs. 20000. It is quite difference to predict exactly about fee as because you have not mentioned school name.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?