30th March 2015, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

How can I become an Air-Hostess if secured 70% in 12th Arts with Maths from NIOS Board?

Hi,
I have passed my 12th Arts with Maths
by NIOS Board. I want to become an Air-Hostess.
I have got 70% in my 12th.
Please tell me how can I become?

1st April 2015, 09:27 PM
saritaupadhyay
Member+

Default Re: How can I become an Air-Hostess if secured 70% in 12th Arts with Maths from NIOS Board?

Career As Air -Hostess

An Air Hostess has many responsibilities on a plane. She greets every passenger, guides each passenger to his/her seats, coordinate security and much more. Women usually prefer this career though man can do the same job and they are known as Stewards.

Eligibility criteria :

** Must be 10+2 passed with minimum 50% from a recognized board in any stream.

** Age must be 18- 26 years not more than that

** Candidate must be unmarried

** Must be eligible to hold an Indian Passport

** Height must be minimum 157.5 centimeters. Weight Proportionate to height.

** Must be physically fit

** Perfect eyesight

** Good health

** Fair to clear complexion

** Must be fluent in English, Hindi and also should know one international language

There will be initial screening followed by written test, group discussion, personal interview. Candidates clearing all the round will put through necessary training in relevant procedures.

So, if you posses all the eligibility that are mentioned above then you can surely be Air Hostess in your near future.

There are various Institutes in India which provide professional training and grooming for you to become an Air Hostess.
Some of the Institutes that help you become an Air Hostess are listed below:
  • Kingfisher Training Academy
  • Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training
  • Avalon Academy
  • Air Hostess Acdemy(AHA)
  • Universal Aviation Academy

Last edited by saritaupadhyay; 3rd April 2015 at 11:49 AM. Reason: bullets not coming properly

1st April 2015, 10:31 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I become an Air-Hostess if secured 70% in 12th Arts with Maths from NIOS Board?

Eligibility criteria for becoming Air Hostess:-

> A candidate should be minimum 10+2 passout from recognized board.

> A candidate should be unmarried.

> A candidate should be good in English speaking

> A candidate should be minimum 5 feet tall.

List of Air-hostess training institute:-

Air Hostess Academy
Address: 144/1, Shubharamb Complex, 1st Floor, Next to ING Vysya Bank , M.G. Road, Banglore, Karnataka, India – 560001

Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training
Address: BEST Building, A Wing, 4th Floor, S.V. Road, Opp. Andheri Railway Station, Andheri (West),Pin – 400058

Kingfisher Training Academy
Address: Kingfisher House, Western Express Highway , Vile Parle (E) , Mumbai, Maharashtra, India – 400069

Universal Aviation Academy
Address: Old No 38, New No- 15 , South India Co-Operative Building, AnnaSalai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002

Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College of Aeronautics
Address: Opposite Sanganer Airpot , Jaipur, Rajasthan, India – 302011.

These are some institutes which provide air hostess training.

3rd April 2015, 01:32 AM
amanshrivastava98

To become an air hostess is a work full of responsibility which you will be taught in the training institute. You just have to get the admission in one of the premier institutes.

Yes, of course you can take admission in any of the Air Hostess training institute after your higher secondary.

The eligibility criteria is as follows :

* The candidate should be between 18-26 years of age.

* The candidate should have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized board.

* The candidate should be unmarried.

* The candidate should be mentally and physically fit.

3rd April 2015, 09:55 PM
SmilyRishu

For become the air hostess you keep work hard as well as to get the coaching of it.

Now you are eligible for the air force after getting the 70% in the 12th class. After that there are some condition were applicable for doing the air force examination.

First of all candidate age lies between the 18 to 25 year.

The another factor is that you get the MEDICAL certificate which show you are fit.

After that you goes for the examination of AIR HOSTESS

18th May 2017, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Actually I am searching for AHA in Delhi. I want to do air hostess course and want to know the fee structure also

21st May 2017, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

I have recently passed 12th with CBSE board. I want to become an air hostess.so I wanna ask you that what Should I do now

6th June 2017, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, Sir I have completed my 12th from Urdu Education Board Delhi it's private Board can I apply cabin crew

5th April 2018, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

I want to know weather a student pass out from NIOS can take admission or not

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?