6th February 2016, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attest certificates if I am a elementary school head master?

Am I eligible to attest certificates if I am a elementary school head master? What would be the minimum criteria needed for getting the attestation privileges? Can someone help me to understand on the same? Thank you!

7th February 2016, 05:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attest certificates if I am a elementary school head master?

Normally, a headmaster of high school is authorised to arrest certificates. Primary school head masters are not eligible according to government rules.

Gazetted officers and other heads of a recognized institute or school are eligible to do the attestation of certificates.
7th February 2016, 06:31 PM
kantraman

Default Re: Am I eligible to attest certificates if I am a elementary school head master?

Obviously you can attest certificate either you are elimentary school headmaster as a headmaster of elimentary has the same power like other headmaster.
8th February 2016, 02:06 PM
ranu shahi

Yes you are eligible to attest certificates as an elementary school head master. But primary school head masters are not eligible to do the same.
26th November 2020, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I am not recived to school head master post so hend overthis post then NO C certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?