23rd October 2015, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in DU if secured 78% in 12th RBSE?

Hi,
I have done my 12th this year with 78% marks from RBSE this year and I want to take admission in DU. Am I eligible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in DU if secured 78% in 12th RBSE? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to apply for direct NDA SSB if secured 71.40% in 12th RBSE PCM?
  3. Am I eligible to get scholarship if secured 81.2% in 12th RBSE Board exam?
  4. Can I study Civil Engineering having secured 70% in 12th RBSE PCM?
  5. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 64.2% in 12th RBSE?
  6. How can I study Mass Communication and Journalism if secured 69% in 12th RBSE PCM?
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Com Honours in Delhi University if secured 86.405% in 12th RBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85.6% in 12th RBSE?
  9. Is there any difficulty to get job or admission in college if reappear in 12th RBSE? Can I change into CBSE Board from RBSE?
  10. Colleges in Jodhpur for a candidate who has secured 55% in 12th RBSE and 45% in PCM?
  11. Scholarship to study Graduation for a candidate who has secured 81% in 12th RBSE?
  12. Can I reappear with Biology if completed 12th RBSE with Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join Indian Navy having secured 68% in 10th and 67% in 12th RBSE?
  14. Procedure and percentage required in 12th RBSE to get admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce?
  15. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 95.54% in 12th RBSE Board exam being a female candidate?
  16. Possibility to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th RBSE?
  17. Procedure to get admission for BE in Civil Engineering after completion of 12th Science from RBSE with 81%? When can I get admission for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any scholarship available for B.Tech 1st year student who has secured 83% in 12th?
26th October 2015, 09:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in DU if secured 78% in 12th RBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have done my 12th this year with 78% marks from RBSE this year and I want to take admission in DU. Am I eligible or not?
Yes, you are eligible to get admission in DU because you have completed 12th standard with 78%.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 70% marks are eligible to get admission to DU.

Your age should be above 17 years.
27th October 2015, 12:29 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in DU if secured 78% in 12th RBSE?

Delhi University or DU is top ranking university in India for Bachelor and Master degree in any disciple.
The only eligibility to apply for admission in DU is that the student must have completed higher secondary certificate examination from any recognized board with minimum of 45% marks .
But with 45% marks , it is very difficult to get admission in any subject in Bachelor's degree program.
To secure admission in honors programs, according to recent data, student must have above 92% marks.
Students below 92% can also get admission in DU colleges only in general course.
So, with 78% marks in RBSE, you can get admission in any general degree program only in any colleges as 78% marks in not enough to get admission in honors subject in any colleges and also you will not be able to get admission in north campus colleges of DU in any course .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?