21st March 2017, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get teaching level job in polytechnic

Hi, I finished my D.E.C.E, Chennai. I had 12 years of experience in medical equipment manufacturing concern. I had 5 years of experience in School teaching. I finished my CORRESPONDENCE B.B.A through Madras University and M.B.A also. Am I eligible to get govt job or any diploma level teaching job, in polytechnic or If I am eligible to do B.Ed?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the procedure for getting a teaching job in Govt Polytechnic Institute? I Have three years Diploma course in CSE.
  2. Procedure to apply for teaching job in polytechnic college after completion of B.Tech Chemical Engineering? -- [New]
  3. How to get teaching job in ITI and polytechnic colleges?
  4. How to get job of a lecturer in private polytechnic after B.E degree?
  5. Is it possible to join the teaching job after finishing B.E CSE? What is the pay scale for both government engineering and polytechnic college?
  6. Procedure for Lecturer job in government polytechnic?
  7. Procedure to be followed to get Lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  8. Procedure for doing B.Ed in the field of teaching Deaf and Blind at Government Level?
  9. What is the procedure followed to get government teaching job for 12th English?
  10. How to get a Job in teaching line? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Jobs in government polytechnic colleges after B.E in Computer science? What is the procedure to apply for this job?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of polytechnic diploma course?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria to become a school teacher in Madhya Pradesh?
  14. Is colour blind person eligible for government teaching job? Procedure of medical fitness test in teaching job
  15. Can I join DPG Polytechnic for teaching? I have passed 3 years diploma in civil engineering with 78% marks
  16. Procedure to get government job after M.Com? Entrance exams and other requirements for job in Teaching field?
  17. How to get a government job after completion of polytechnic in fashion designing?
  18. Can I get a teaching job after passing diploma in Civil Engineering?
23rd March 2017, 05:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get teaching level job in polytechnic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I finished my D.E.C.E, Chennai. I had 12 years of experience in medical equipment manufacturing concern. I had 5 years of experience in School teaching. I finished my CORRESPONDENCE B.B.A through Madras University and M.B.A also. Am I eligible to get govt job or any diploma level teaching job, in polytechnic or If I am eligible to do B.Ed?
The Lecturer Post in Government and Government aided Polytechnic Colleges is recruited through the State Public Service Commission.
The State Public Service Commission conducts examinations for those who have completed B.E / B.Tech from any recognized engineering college with very good academic records. They have to clear the PSC examinations before appearing for the interview. They have to apply only when the notifications are released in the website for the post. Regarding privates polytechnic colleges for teaching positions, those with B.E or B.Tech qualification can apply to the post. The polytechnic college conducts written examination and interview for the selection. You can apply to the faculty post directly in the private polytechnic colleges.
23rd March 2017, 06:29 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

You have to appear in NET exam for getting teaching job in polytechnic colleges. NET stands for National Eligibility Test. This test is conducted by UGC. You have to complete the Master degree in any discipline to appear in NET exam.
23rd March 2017, 09:02 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

To become a lecturer in polytechnic or ITI Institutes the candidate must have earned master degree in any discipline after that you need to appear for NET (National Eligibility Test) exam and if you score well then you will get the job apart from this there is another way you can also write the State Teaching Services Exam and can become professor in a polytechnic college if you scored well in the exam. As you have completed MBA and also have experience in schooling field then you are eligible to write the exam and if you pass the exam then you will get the job.
24th March 2017, 12:05 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to apply for the B.Ed course after the completion of your MBA course.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation or Post Graduation in any discipline form a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?