20th August 2016, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get my class 11th TC just after the 2-3 days of admission?

I had completed my class 10th with 10 cgpa in k v Pulgaon and now my Father's transferred had come to Goa. and we have to go to goa,for this I want to take my transfer certificate of class 11th after admission in my Pulgaon school ,so that I can get easily admission in goa school, where vacancies are already full. So my question is can't I get my transferred certificate after 2-3 days of admission and without attending the school bcz now we are in goa how can we attend the school?

22nd August 2016, 02:38 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get my class 11th TC just after the 2-3 days of admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had completed my class 10th with 10 cgpa in k v Pulgaon and now my Father's transferred had come to Goa. and we have to go to goa,for this I want to take my transfer certificate of class 11th after admission in my Pulgaon school ,so that I can get easily admission in goa school, where vacancies are already full. So my question is can't I get my transferred certificate after 2-3 days of admission and without attending the school bcz now we are in goa how can we attend the school?

Yes, you can get your Transfer Certificate from your school after 2 – 3 days of admission. But you have to explain to the school the reason for quitting the school. You can inform them about your father’s transfer and family shifting to some other place etc. By giving the proper documents as a proof, you can get your TC. You can get the admission in new school by providing the reason for delay in admission. The best way is, get the admission in the new school first, before quitting the current school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?