26th November 2017, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join as SI of school if working as a Clerk in school now?

Am I eligible to join as SI of school if working as a Clerk in school now? What are the criteria and qualification required? Can you please answer me back with the details on the same? Hope that I will get the information soon on the same. Thanks!

8th December 2017, 07:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join as SI of school if working as a Clerk in school now?

For clerk job in schools, you must have the required qualifications and experience first. Different schools have different eligibility criteria for clerk job. You need to check the criteria and apply.

Selection procedure will also depend on the concerned school. There are different selection process at different kind of school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?