10th August 2017, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NET, If appearing in 4 papers of 1st and 3rd semester of MA degree?

I知 Kushal & I知 doing M.A in English from HPU I completed 12 paper of M.A but I知 appearing for 4 paper in 1st and 3rd semester. Am I eligible for NET exam?

10th August 2017, 09:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET, If appearing in 4 papers of 1st and 3rd semester of MA degree?

For appearing in NET, you need to make sure that you have got provisional degree in your hand from college. If you are still not eligible for provisional degree, then you will not be eligible for it.

Also, there is a percentage criteria for NET, which is 55% in post graduation. Therefore, there are lot of things to look before applying.
11th August 2017, 12:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET, If appearing in 4 papers of 1st and 3rd semester of MA degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I知 Kushal & I知 doing M.A in English from HPU I completed 12 paper of M.A but I知 appearing for 4 paper in 1st and 3rd semester. Am I eligible for NET exam?

Eligibility conditions for CBSE NET is as follows;

Those candidates who have obtained at least 55% marks in Master痴 Degree or equivalent examinations recognized by UGC in Humanities and Social Sciences, Computer Science and Applications, Electronic Science etc. are eligible to appear for the NET examinations.
Those candidates who have appeared or appearing for the final year examinations and for those results are awaited are admitted provisionally and shall be considered for JRF/eligibility for assistant professor only after they have passed their MA examinations with 55% marks.

You can find the details in the CBSE NET website link given Click Here
11th August 2017, 10:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for UGC NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.

The educational qualification required for UGC NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for UGC NET exam.

There is no age criteria for UGC NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?