10th August 2017, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change my optional subjects in class 12th

I am a student of class 12th and I have taken non-medical and 5th subject instrument and 6th fine arts as my optional subject and but I found that instrument is very tough for me to study. I want to ask you that is there any way by which I can change my 5th optional subject in 12th as it is about my career. Sir, please tell me if there is any way to change it. Hoping for quick response.
[email protected]

11th August 2017, 01:28 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to change my optional subjects in class 12th

Sorry to inform you that it is not possible to change optional subject or any other subject now in 12th standard as because the registration is done in 11th standard, so it is quite late for now to make change in subjects.However I would suggest you to contact your principle or school authorities on this matter and if possible for any changes in subject they will help you.
11th August 2017, 11:01 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change my optional subjects in class 12th

Look if you think that you cannot clear the optional subject then you can give up that subject. It is not necessary to take 6th subject as because examinations are of only 500 marks i.e. 5 subjects in every stream. At the time of registration you can change subject without any question and problem. Forms are filled up in the month of august or September. You can change subject at that time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?