7th October 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to reappear in Compartment exam if failed in NIOS Mathematics in this year?

Hello Everyone,
I have failed in compartment exam in Mathematics this year of NIOS Board. Does I am able to give re-compartment exam through NIOS Board this year?

Related Questions:
  1. How to reappear for CBSE compartment exam?
  2. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  3. Eligibility to reappear in 12th from NIOS? When this examination will be held?
  4. Can I fill improvement forms for 12th?
  5. Should I study B.Com and appear in Economics of 12th if failed in Compartmental exam?
  6. Should I reappear in 12th from Regular Board if completed NIOS and studying B.Com?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if reappear in 12th from NIOS?
  8. Is it possible to re-appear for 12th through compartment? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I repeat 12th PCMB again from NIOS Board if failed in WBCHSE?
  10. Can I appear in Mathematics exam for NIOS Board if failed in 12th CBSE?
  11. Chances to reappear in English and Maths Board exam of 12th NIOS for a candidate who has qualified around 8 years ago?
  12. Am I eligible to reappear if failed in JEE Advanced?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if failed in ISC but qualified in 12th NIOS?
  14. Is it necessary to reappear if failed in Mathematics of EAMCET-Engineering? Coaching classes for preparation in Hyderabad?
  15. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  16. Possibility to reappear in 10th PSEB Board exams in next month if failed in Mathematics?
  17. Top Commerce Colleges in India for B.Com, B.Com(H), BBA? Which are the the top most business schools?
  18. Can I give re-compartment exam after failing compartment in Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
13th October 2015, 05:35 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to reappear in Compartment exam if failed in NIOS Mathematics in this year?

Yes, you are very much eligible to appear for improvement examination in the concluding year, you just have to fill up an application form for improvement examination and submit the examination fee, after having done with the documentation work, you will be probably most eligible to appear for your improvement examination.
13th October 2015, 05:46 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to reappear in Compartment exam if failed in NIOS Mathematics in this year?

Yes you are eligible to give compartment exams again next year because in a year only 2 chances are given to each candidate to vclear all compartment. Just fill up the forms as you did last time and then prepare best from your side
14th October 2015, 02:31 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am happy to say you that you are definitely eligible for the improvement examination in the upcoming year. All you need to do is that just fill the application form for the said examination and submit the exam fee. After that just prepare well for the exam as you are eligible for the same.
15th June 2017, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

If i am failed in theory physics than i have to give only physics compartment ?or i have to give compartment on others also?
2nd August 2018, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for reappear paper in nios for class 10th if i failed in 10th in nios board in 2009
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?