23rd December 2015, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Admission in B.Com in Delhi University after 57.2% from BSEB?

I am Rakesh Kumar from Bihar in the Ist semester com BSEB, Patna. I have obtained marks-57.2%. Can I take admission in b.com may be in Delhi University?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Delhi University if secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  2. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(IT) in Delhi if secured 63% in 12th PCM BSEB?
  3. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University for a candidate who has scored 88 marks in Mathematics and secured 75.6% in 12th BSEB?
  4. In which college can I get admission after scoring 572 rank in LEET? I belong to Delhi
  5. How can I study Distance History Honours in Delhi University if secured 60.7% in 12th Arts BSEB?
  6. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  7. How to get admission in 3rd year B.Com at Delhi University?
  8. Eligibility to get admission in B.Com of Muzaffarpur University for BSEB Commerce student?
  9. Can I get admission in DU if secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  10. How to get admission in 11th standard at Delhi being a 10th BSEB student?
  11. Can I get admission in Delhi University or Jamia or Aligarh University having 65% in I.Com?
  12. Will I get admission in Delhi University for B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I take admission in Mechanical Engineering after passing 12th from BSEB?
  14. Can I take admission in Mechanical Engineering after passing 12th from BSEB?
  15. Can i get admission in LNCT Bhopal after securing 66.8% in BSEB board?
  16. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th BSEB student?
  17. How to do private B.Com from Delhi University? When are the admission forms going to be available?
  18. How to get admission for B.Com Honors in top 5 colleges of Delhi University?
25th December 2015, 04:04 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in B.Com in Delhi University after 57.2% from BSEB?

I am sorry to say there is no chance for you to get admission in DU by just having scored a minimum of 57.2% as nowadays the competition level is quite high and therefore,it is not quite possible for your to get admission in DU with your marks.

However, you might try for admission in any other colleges.
25th December 2015, 04:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in B.Com in Delhi University after 57.2% from BSEB?

For admission in Delhi University regular courses you need to have very good marks in class 12th probably above 90% if we go by the previous cut off marks. Even if you belong to reserved category then also you need to have above 80% marks.

Therefore, if you want to admission in Delhi University then try to score excellent marks. With the marks you have got at present, it will be difficult for you to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?