28th December 2014, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply and pattern of JEE Mains and Advanced?

hello
i have passed in 12th class this year....
but i did not gave jee mains exam....
i want to give jee mains and advanced now
can i know the pattern and procedure of apply?

29th December 2014, 06:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply and pattern of JEE Mains and Advanced?

Procedure to apply for JEE Mains 2015:

Application form submission has been closed every where excluding, only those candidates can fill the application form who wants to opt for examination centre in Manipur states only

Below I have mentioned the official website from where you can easily apply for JEE Mains 2015.

http://http://jeemain.nic.in/webinfo/welcome.aspx

Also, I have attached a file regarding more information about JEE Main, 2015

Procedure to apply for JEE Advanced, 2015:

For procedure and other details relating to JEE Advanced , I have attached a file containing the necessary details.

Kindly download the attachment and avail the necessary information.

Pattern for JEE Main, 2015:

Also I have attached the examination pattern for JEE Mains and Advanced, 2015.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JEE Adv 2015.pdf(2.57 MB, 51 views)
File Type: pdf JEE Main 2015.pdf(7.37 MB, 39 views)
File Type: pdf Aptitude-Test-BArch-Planning.pdf(103.5 KB, 63 views)
File Type: pdf Chemistry-Syllabus_.pdf(3.83 MB, 57 views)
File Type: pdf Maths Syllabus .pdf(1.54 MB, 40 views)
File Type: pdf Physics Syllabus.pdf(2.29 MB, 54 views)
File Type: pdf 46-47.pdf(327.9 KB, 73 views)
File Type: pdf chemistry.pdf(456.3 KB, 61 views)
File Type: pdf Mathematics_4.pdf(405.3 KB, 77 views)
File Type: pdf Physics.pdf(446.3 KB, 90 views)
29th December 2014, 06:54 PM
Inflammable

Every year CBSE organizes Joint Entrance Examination(JEE) Mains. This entrance exam is mainly for admission in B.Tech/B.E./B.Arch programs. So, candidates who are willing to study any of these programs, may appear in JEE Mains. Candidates will get admission to NITs, IIITs, government institutes and many private colleges or universities through JEE Mains. JEE Mains consist of two papers. Paper-I is consist for admission in B.E./B.Tech and Paper-II is consist for B.Arch/B.Planning. The date of online application form is already closed on 18th of December, 2014. But, the time is extended to 10th of January, 2015 for those candidates who want to choose their study center in Manipur.
Once a candidate is successfully qualify in JEE Mains will be eligible to appear in JEE Advanced. Only 1.5 lacs JEE Mains Paper-I qualified are eligible to appear in JEE Advanced. Candidate have to apply online for JEE Advanced in the official website for JEE Advanced.
For further details, I have attached the Information Brochure of JEE Mains & Advanced and separate notifications of JEE Mains & Advanced. These attached have each and every information regarding JEE Mains & Advanced. You will also get the pattern of this exam. So, you have to go through these attachments.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Information Brochure of JEE Mains & Advanced.pdf(7.37 MB, 35 views)
File Type: pdf JEE Advanced Notification.pdf(2.57 MB, 103 views)
File Type: pdf JEE Mains Notification.pdf(2.05 MB, 67 views)
30th December 2014, 12:48 PM
coolshaaz

The JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) has two stages:

JEE Main
JEE Advanced

The first is called the JEE Main conducted by CBSE

1.Candidates of JEE Main have to apply online through http://jeemain.nic.in/ .

2. Mode of Exam- The paper-1 of JEE Main will be conducted in two separate modes i.e. Offline mode and Online mode. The Paper-2 of JEE Main will be conducted only in Offline mode.

3.Type of Exam- Paper-1 (B.E/B.Tech) and Paper-2 (B.Arch/B.Planning).
Candidates may take Paper-1 or Paper-2 or both as per the course they are seeking to.

The Second test is called the JEE Advanced.

1. Candidate of JEE Advanced have to apply Online through http://jeeadv.iitb.ac.in/.

2. Mode of Exam- Exam will be conducted Offline only.

3. Eligibility:
i. Performance in JEE main: The candidate should be among the top 1,50,000 (all categories included) in JEE Main.

ii. A candidate can attempt JEE Advanced a maximum of two times and that too in consecutive years.

iii. The candidate should have appeared for the Class XII (or equivalent) examination for the first time in all the subjects.

iv. The candidate should NOT have taken earlier admission at IITs/ISM.
28th March 2015, 10:43 PM
baggu helper
Member+

JEE Main is entrance examination for Undergraduate Engineering Programs at NITs, IIITs, Other CFTIs and SFTIs. JEE Main also serve as an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which you have to take if he/she is aspiring for admission to the undergraduate programmes offered by the IITs.CBSE conducts JEE Main examination.

JEE Main Syllabus;

While JEE Main Syllabus is divided in two parts

Part A ¨C Carry 80% weight-age, pertains to the Theory Part.

Part B ¨C Carry 20% weight-age, contains practical component.
31st March 2015, 12:22 AM
SmilyRishu

Hello sir,

Sorry to say,but if you have not applied for the JOINT ENTRANCE EXAM Till no then you are not able to appear the JEE mains this year.Because the application for the JEE mains is closed now.

JEE mains is a entrance exam for getting admission in reputed colleges for Bachelor degree.

You can choose any of two way that is ONLINE or OFFLINE -JEE main exam.

The JEE mains conduct exam in two stage i.e. Paper-1 and Paper-2.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?