15th January 2016, 07:19 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to write EAMCET after studying upto 12th in Abu Dhabi?

I have studied from nursery to 12th standard in abu dhabi. Now i want to write EAMCET in Hyderabad. Am i eligible for doing so?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Admission in Medical Institutions? How may I get information about Engineering entrance exams? I've studied in Kerala upto grade 5 and currently studying in 10th(CBSE) grade in Abu Dhabi
  2. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS if my father is working in Abu Dhabi?
  3. Jobs for computer teachers in good schools in Abu Dhabi with a salary above AED 5000?
  4. Admission of NRI student in B.Tech course of DELHI TECHNICAL UNIV.
  5. Possibility to do Internship in Abu Dhabi during studies for M.Tech student?
  6. Can i appear for EAMCET after studying +2 from Chennai?
  7. Scope in Marine, Petrochemical/Petroleum and Mining Engineering courses?
  8. Syllabus and last years question papers for CHS entrance test for 11th class
  9. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?
  10. Am I eligible to write EAMCET after passing 12th from Gujarat while being a native of AP?
  11. How can I become a Teacher in any Higher Secondary school if having 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi after completed M.Sc(Biochemistry)?
  12. Am I eligible for EAMCET exam if done 12th from Orrisa and 10th from Andhra Pradesh?
  13. Procedure to get domicile of Maharashtra to study further in Mumbai for 10th student of Abu Dhabi?
  14. Am I eligible to write EAMCET Exam being a native of Andhra Pradesh but pursuing 12th class from Gujarat?
  15. Internship at Abu Dhabi being a M.Tech student from India?
  16. Aisse class 10 results declaration date -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to appear for EAMCET? I am pursuing 12th in Hyderabad
  18. How to apply for self financing medical colleges entrance exams in Kerala?
15th January 2016, 06:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to write EAMCET after studying upto 12th in Abu Dhabi?

No, you are not eligible to write EAMCET examination, if you have completed your 12th standard from Abu Dhabi. Candidates who have pursued 2 years of Intermediate course or Higher Secondary course from any recognised board are eligible to appear in EAMCET examination. So, being a candidate who have pursued 12th standard from Abu Dhabi , you are eligible to appear in EAMCET examination.
15th January 2016, 07:16 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to write EAMCET after studying upto 12th in Abu Dhabi?

EAMCET is Engineering Agricultural and Medical Entrance Test. This exam is given by candidates who want admission in engineering or medical colleges of Andhra Pradesh and Telegana.

It is clearly mentioned in eligibility criteria for EAMCET exam that non resident Indians and International Students are not eligible for EMACET examination.

Those who have completed 10+2 from Andhra Pradesh Board of Education or any other recognized board of India are only eligible for examination.

You are not eligible for examination after completion of board exams from Abu Dhabi.
15th January 2016, 07:31 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Only those candidates who have completed senior secondary from Andhra Pradesh Board of Education or other central or state board of India like CBSE, NIOS etc are eligible for EAMCET exam of Andhra Pradesh.

From 2009, NRI and foreign countries candidates were debarred from appearing in this exam.

There is no chance for you to appear for this exam after studying 10+2. from Abu Dhabi.
15th January 2016, 08:03 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Only candidates who have done 10+2 from any recognized board of India is eligible to apply for EAMCET which stands for Engineering Agricultural Medical Common Entrance Test conducted by Andhra State government.

You are not eligible for this exam.
15th January 2016, 10:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have studied from nursery to 12th standard in abu dhabi. Now i want to write EAMCET in Hyderabad. Am i eligible for doing so?
Yes, you are eligible for EAMCET exam if you are residential of India,

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized university with PCM or PCB subject are eligible for EAMCET exam.

Your age must be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?