7th July 2017, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any problem if I switch to Maharashtra state board from CBSE board?

Hello sir, I am resident of Karnataka but studied till 10th from Maharashtra board. Will I be face any problem if switch to Maharashtra state from CBSE board?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it right to give preference to Maharashtra State Board instead of CBSE?
  2. Procedure to get transfer from Maharashtra State Board to CBSE Board for HS Science?
  3. Which is better between CBSE and Maharashtra board? Is there any difference between the syllabus of CBSE and Maharashtra -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to switch to State Board from CBSE board only for class 12th?
  5. Whether to take admission in CBSE Board or Maharashtra State Board? Difference betwen both the boards?
  6. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  7. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board for admission in Nursery?
  8. Is it a problem being a state board student?
  9. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  10. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  11. Which Board is better to study Science among PSEB and CBSE?
  12. Is there any problem to study in ICSE Board for 7th passed CBSE student? -- [New]
  13. Which board is better for 1st standard? State board or CBSE board?
  14. Is it good to change board from CBSE to Kerala state while studying in 7th standard?
  15. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Maharashtra State Board for 11th Science admission?
  16. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  17. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  18. Should I continue in CBSE board or state board?
13th July 2017, 10:31 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem if I switch to Maharashtra state board from CBSE board?

Some minor problem may occur like understanding answer writing pattern in CBSE board. CBSE is considered to be one of the best board of India for senior secondary education. It is a good decision to switch board from state to central.

If you are determined to score well then you can handle short term problems and pressures easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?