13th June 2018, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 10th WBBSE Board student?

Hello everyone, my son is just promoted to 10th standard and he is studying in WBBSE Board. He didn’t take any coaching but he scored 67% marks in his 9th standard. Now, I think to join him in any coaching class. So, is it beneficial to join any coaching class?

14th June 2018, 04:32 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 10th WBBSE Board student?

If any one who want to score good marks in board exams then it will be beneficial for him/her to get coaching classes. There teachers guide students very carefully. In schools there are many students so it is quite impossible for teachers to guide each and every students personally but it is done in coaching classes.
According to me it will be beneficial to join coaching classes.
14th June 2018, 10:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 10th WBBSE Board student?

A coaching class initiates the child into regularised and monitored studying which benefits the child. A student needs guidance in the methodical way of structuring answers,the steps which need to be shown in, for instance, a question based on Math, that carry marks. It ofcourse is not recommended to over-burden the child with numerous coaching classes, but making a choice for coaching classes with prudence.
15th June 2018, 05:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Going for any coaching classes is your own personal decision. If your son thinks, that school is not providing the best education or he needs some extra help, then surely join.

But, make sure you go for a reputed coaching institute, which has the best teaching staff. You can also check the track record of coaching center to make your final decision.
16th June 2018, 12:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, my son is just promoted to 10th standard and he is studying in WBBSE Board. He didn’t take any coaching but he scored 67% marks in his 9th standard. Now, I think to join him in any coaching class. So, is it beneficial to join any coaching class?

Yes, it is beneficial to join a coaching class for 10th WBBSE students. Students can get their doubts cleared in the coaching classes. There are more tests conducted in the subjects like Mathematics, Science and other subjects in the coaching classes. Most of the coaching classes prepare students in order to score very good marks in the board examinations. There are only limited students in the coaching class so, students can concentrate and clear their doubts easily. Therefore, it is beneficial to join a coaching class for 10th WBBSE students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?